Monday, August 10, 2009

Love lifts us up

...hah, I bet you think this is going to be some mushy post about my fabulous gf, or as I could call her now, almost-soon-to-be wife. Nah. That was just a line from a song that was playing when I started writing this.

I should actually be doing something completely else but I just can't find it in me to be active and stuff. I already was for two hours after work, that should be enough... And admit it, you missed me.

So yes, what I wanted to write about is that our lives are changing. In a way that was easy to guess and at the same time completely impossible. Just look at me. I am getting married in a year, maybe a kid or two later on, who knows and higher powers willing, and we are checking out loans, to buy somewhere our own to live. So normal it's boring. And at the same time it's not boring at all. I mean, getting MARRIED? Me? The Queen Bitch? The Incarnation of Evil? I have actually settled down, of my own free will and choice. I was out with a friend a while back and she commented something on the lines of "now that you are in a relationship you are not that entertaining anymore". Okay, sounds bad but I know what she meant.

I no longer produce entertainment by colliding head-on with people I should stay miles away from. I just am not that entertaining anymore. After all, I was VERY entertaining for YEARS. Talk about stupid choices and incidents with great potential for anecdotes. But then, isn't it time the stupid stories come from somewhere else? And are not the relationship type? Shouldn't we be past that by now?

No comments: