Saturday, December 17, 2005

What I did on 2002

12.1. we went to Messilä with Jt, Tiki, and her girlfriend at the time, Anne. Stayed at my parents, and the girls made a great impression on them. Especially Tiki carrying wine and greeting my dad (fresh out of rehab).

15.1. obviously I had atleast some amount of hair because I had an appointment at a barbershop
8.2. saw Maija Vilkkumaa at Nosturi with my brother and Jt (Maija on pooornoo!)

11.2. went to the movies with Tii to see godknowswhat

15.2. saw Kuutamolla

23.2 my grandfather had died a year earlier and we held a wake for him with my brother, drank whiskey and vodka and smoke cigars and forced everyone else to do so too.

26.2. went to see my first men's icehockey game with Tii, Hifk-Jokerit.

1.3. saw Pauli Hanhiniemen Perunateatteri at Tavastia. Probably sang my voice away when they played Vieraslista.

23.4. absolutely no memory why I had to go to Espoo courthouse.

26.4. I went to a cruise but no memory of that either but probably for very different reasons.

30.4. saw Zen Cafe at Tavastia

7.5. movies with Tii, but what movie?

1.6. saw 69 Eyes at Nosturi.

11.6 Straight No More at Nalle!

16.6. Paula Koivuniemi cruise! That was fun! Dykes supporting Paula with a big rainbowflag and trying to drink the ship out of Smirnoff Ice. Those were the days...

24.6.-30.6 Pride!

4.7. Sir Elwoodin Hiljaiset Värit at Kaivohuone... Hmmm... Some memories from this one I will just keep to myself and the parties involved...

11.7.-17.7. Prague with Mira. What should I tell about this trip and Mira's excellent sense of direction? Really, she is good at reading a map but sometimes she just forgot to think at the same time... Going straight ahead will not get you to the place you started even if the buildings look the same, a bit... (sorry hon, if you're reading this, just had to tell) But there's more to tell about lost chances, we really should have gone to a secluded dark park with ten drunken soldiers like they asked us to. Probably missed the party of a lifetime.

27.7. saw Amorphis. At the time they had the most fuckable leadsinger... hey, what can I say? I have a soft spot for musicians. And to be even more groce and graphic, sometimes even a wet spot for them..

9.8. saw really disturbing movie, Audition.

16.8. Päivi and Suvi got married. Päivi still owes me a dance we didn't get to dance then.

17.8. saw Nightwish. I wonder how I was able to go there after the previous nights festivities?

21.8. saw Monster's Ball. Halle Berry totally earned the Oscar, if not for anything else then for the spectacular drunk scene.

28.9. saw Don Huonot at Tavastia. I can't even count how many times I saw that band. Always made me forget everything while they played.

12.10 it doesn't say so but I know this was the day when I was there with Jt to say goodbye to Hanna-Leena, not knowing yet that the previous night a bomb exploding at Myyrmanni had killed an old friend of mine. A sad, sad day.

19.10. at Heinola to see Zen Cafe with Mira

30.10. saw Sir Elwoodin Hiljaiset Värit at Savoy theatre.

1.11. Red Dragon. The symbol of his evil...

2.11. Zen Cafe at Tavastia. Todella Kaunis koskettaa jokainen kerta.

8.11. I got my first tattoo at Blue Dragon at five pm. And afterwards went to see Velcra play. I think this was the time I got hit to the face and had a mild concussion, I sent a message to Jt that I have blood in my mouth who was waiting for me at Dtm, I never showed up and well, I can understand why she was a bit worried... She's thinking all sorts of horrid things what has happened to me and at the same time I'm safely sleeping my headache away at Mira's couch.

6.12. A dinner at Colorado and afterwards to see Sir Elwoodin Hiljaiset Värit at Tavastia.

14.12. Birthdayparty.


I was cleaning up some old stuff and found my calendar, it was fun going through it... Some very good memories and some really bad. And some things I think I should remember but don't.

I'll end with a quote: "morning comes every time..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fuck mornings...I hate mornings..