Thursday, February 09, 2006

Things not to do

when my mimosaskin is itching like crazy:

-take a shower
-wash the dishes
-eat an orange
-go outside
-rest my hand casually on my leg if I'm wearing jeans
-go near brick walls
-touch my shaved head
-have a normal life

I hate my skin. I really really hate it sometimes. I hate my stupid sensitive easily infecting skin. I hate my weird stigmata hand. I hate my fingers I can't use properly because they are swollen or the skin has dried so badly it just cracks open. I hate not being able to touch things without causing damage. I hate wearing stupid gloves all the time. I hate taking pills to stop from itching so I could sleep. I hate always having to carry creams and lotions with me. I hate taking antibiotics five times a year. I hate complaining about them.

No comments: