Sunday, June 11, 2006

Not one original thought today

...who's gonna help you when you've had enough, one goodbye was really all it took, now you thumb through the pages of your little black book, somehow all the numbers look the same, ain't nothing you can rise above...

I think of moments when all is good. I think of sunshine and friends and music, I think of all that flowing through me, in me. Like today.

I think of liking stupid bad songs, I think of forgetting. I think of finding comfort in cheesy phrases in silly songs. I think of feeling the beat of the drums instead of my heart.

...don't forget to catch me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm..you people have gotten me to start a blog too. So here it is:

http://spongefile.wordpress.com/

Contains mostly distractions for rainy uninspired days. Want to build something with me? We could design and make something for you're demented little house...