Wednesday, July 05, 2006

8 things I've learned from booktitles

1. Please don't eat the daisies
(pretty flowers but not necessarily good for you, can be said about a lot of things, pretty doesn't equal good)

2. Facing up
(whatever happens)

3. You can't do business with Hitler
(well, for obvious reasons not... but to be atleast semiserious, there are some things/people/ideas people are better to stay away from, or atleast read the fine print Really carefully)

4. Tomorrow will be better
(always always things will get better, maybe not tomorrow but maybe the day after that)

5. It is dark only for our eyes
(sometimes it's good to change the point of view)

6. Go insane
(do I really need to explain this?)

7. Half-lives
(I see that around me, I'm not saying mine isn't sometimes but I try to avoid that as best as I can)

8. Smoke and mirrors
(sometimes there are things I better not see)

No comments: