Thursday, March 22, 2007

When you´ve seen it all

This is something I found in my drafts and I think it's about time to get it said.

Inspired by a friends blog I started to think why is it that when people say "I´ve seen it all "it usually means they´ve seen a lot of bad things..? And when we think someone has been through everything it means everything bad and sad and wrong like abuse, violence, tragedies in the family, loss of health etc.?

How come seeing it all doesn't mean good things also? Finding friends, getting a job you love, being happy with your partner or being happy to be alone, seeing a beautiful girl smile at you in a cafe in Paris... What ever good things might ever be. I'd rather go for that. That you haven't seen it all until you've seen happy things and beautiful things and things that make you laugh and things that make you smile and things that will comfort you when those bad things happen.

I know bad things happen to people. I know.

No comments: