Monday, January 09, 2006

12 things I have learned from music

1. Michael Jackson has trouble breathing.

2. Some bands, like people, are just not meant to be together. (U2 and REM doing "One" live together remind me of some horrendous blind dates I've been, all the pieces are there but still it is awful.)

3. Sometimes la la laa is enough.

4. A song played with a tambourine sounds dumb.

5. Dyin' ain't much of a living. Duh.

6. Sooner or later everything is over. But occasionally, it is necessary to keep going on for one night more.

7. Be proud like a god.

8. Remember that gods can fall down and can be forgotten too.

9. White "bikingshorts" should be burned, along with the people using them.

10. Weakness.

11. Coming back as a butterfly.

12. My my, hey hey, rock and roll can never die.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make me smile :)