Saturday, January 14, 2006

More about dancing...

sometimes I get stuck with ideas I have... I was at a bar tonight and one of my favourite songs came on, the queen herself, Madonna.

"Music can be such a revelation
Dancing around you feel the sweet sensation
We might be lovers if the rhythm's right
I hope this feeling never ends tonight

Only when I'm dancing can I feel this free
At night I lock the doors,
where no one else can see
I'm tired of dancing here all by myself
Tonight I wanna dance with someone else"

But tonight, again, I had no one to dance with, really. For a while, yes. And then came the moment of understanding that, atleast for tonight, I am the wrong kind. No biggie. But for a while it breaks my heart, makes me wonder what is so wrong about me. Why I'm the one who holds a woman's hand when she is crying, tells her it is going to be allright, makes her believe in herself again and then ends up with a thank you and goodbye.

After all is said and done I am still left behind. I will not accept this. I will move on. There is something waiting for me.

No comments: