Monday, January 30, 2006

Never come home drunk with a canoe

I love sit coms. I love Friends, I love Frazier, I love Will And Grace, I love Third Rock From The Sun, I love Men Behaving Badly... Very different kind of shows but they are all great, and the list goes on. Maybe this started with watching The Cosby Show as a kid. Sometimes it's just fun and good to watch something silly and where everything will turn out fine in the end.

Soooo.... I was just watching 70's Show and burst out laughing. In the episode Eric destroys his girlfriends wedding dress. First by ripping it, then throwing it over just polished shoes messing it up, then ripping it more, then trying to hide the dress in the fridge and messing it into tomatosauce and then finally while trying to wash it turns it grey.

I laughed so that coke came out of my nose. I so related to that. I can see myself doing just the same. Often I feel like that, that while trying to fix something I mess everything up even more. Often with comical side effects.

The show I feel I'd fit in the most? Men Behaving Badly, definetely. I drink like they do, eat the same things, watch a lot of tv, think about trivial things and do completely dumbass moves when it comes to women.

No comments: