Friday, January 13, 2006

Why I love to dance

I didn't before, I started dancing when I was around twenty. Which is kind of strange considering how physical person I am and used to be, I loved to run, to move. And then after stopping all that else I found dancing.

It's feeling connected to my body in a way I never feel otherwise, not even what comes to sex. It's being completely IN my body, feeling every part of it. It's moving without thinking. And when I find someone who can move with me, it's something words can't begin to describe. It is amazing to have someone who can be an inch away from you, not touching you, just following, or maybe I'm the one following, no matter, just being together in one smooth continuous movement.

That's why I love to dance. And always looking for someone to dance with me.

No comments: