Sunday, January 15, 2006

Similar Features

but with longer hair...

But enough of that and moving on to more important things. Like friendship.

I saw an old friend of mine yesterday at the bar. We haven't really seen for a while, which is a shame. She is the kind of a friend who has always been there for me, in good and in bad. She knows me. She knows what to say. She gives me freedom to be myself, to laugh, to cry, to be stupid and emotional or to rationalize everything. She has given me pills to make me get through the day when I thought there was no way to do so, she has opened my eyes to new worlds. I've missed her like she has missed me.

The bit that made me all emotional yesterday was understanding she is not the only that kind of a friend I have. I have many friends like that, and many of them had been hanging out at my house for the evening. They may all not be able to give me drugs but hey, nobody's perfect all the time ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah..but you give ME drugs...although it is an antihystamine (sp?) :)

LOVE YOU HONEY!!!