Friday, January 27, 2006

"Kiss me" she said

just when you think I'm going straight on you...

She was my friends girlfriend when we met, ten years ago . A funny sweet pretty girl. I didn't think about her that much at first, she was just a nice girl my friend had hooked up with, nicer than the one before her or the one before that (which was me). One night we were having a little party, just hanging with some friends and drinking, way too much drinking. At some point (her boyfriend had promptly informed her before that I'm into girls too) she turns to me and says she has never kissed a woman, would I kiss her? I laugh and say yeah, sure, not thinking it as anything, her boyfriend says it's okay, go ahead. But I don't want it to be a show for the boys and I take her outside. We kiss and I lose myself. Everything else disappeared from my mind, her lips and taste and her warmth against me were all I sensed. We got back in and I might as well have been walking on air. Sometimes love starts with a kiss.

Some time later, we kiss more and more and more...

No comments: