Sunday, January 08, 2006

Some things are better left unsaid

In that situaton there is always the option of quoting someone, preferably butchering their words horribly by terrible translation... (okay I had a few drinks tonight, sorry mr Kotro)

"you missed the moment
when I just
stopped
missing things

and then you find out
when you think there's nothing to lose
losing just begins

and when there's only one choice
there's
really
no choice at all"

A friend of mine said tonight the sweetest things about her girlfriend. I listened to her and just wondered how it must be great to feel that. It reminded me of feeling the same way. It was a good feeling. It somehow made me believe that I will feel like that again.

(Ulla huomaatko, mä yritän olla märisemättä, ainakaan paljon...)

Now I'll just put the music on and remember dancing with the girl who caught my eye, for the first time in a long while. The sun is coming out. I am walking on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

H
Nythän kannattaa muistaa, että allekirjoittanut henk koht märisee (vaihtoehtoisesti itkee, kyynelehtii, vollottaa tai ulvoo)kaikesta. Kysy vaan puolisoltani millaista on katsoa 'eläinsairaalaa' mun kanssa. Saati sitten lukea tuollaisia kirjoituksia.. SUlla