Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Dreaming

I've been having trouble sleeping for the past ten years, or over, actually. Sometimes I can't fall asleep, sometimes I'm not able to stay asleep, waking every hour, sometimes I wake up three hours before I really should. Sometimes it's one of these or a combination of all three. I also tend to fall asleep when I'm not really supposed to, like when I'm on a tram or a bus.

My point is..? Well, I'm in a constant state of sleep deprivation, I sleep either all the time or none of the time, I fall very quickly into rem phase of sleeping which is also a bit abnormal. This means I dream a lot. Sometimes I feel I have more life in dreams than I do in real life. Sometimes I confuse stuff. Mostly I think I've dreamed parts of my real life. Remember those "was I really there-moments"?

I want to wake up. I want to be here when I'm here.

No comments: