Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Snowflakes

Just Jack says it something like "you've played all the games and you're no longer amused". I think I should find something new to play around with. And I don't mean people. Well, atleast not for the most part.

I should get some things out of my head, including some people, things long gone, things that should be meaningless by now. Sometimes I feel I cling to things just because I have nothing to replace them with. I don't have anything to move on to. I've started to miss the weirdest people, and what's strange about that is I miss people physically, but not sexually. I don't miss knowing them, talking to them, I miss holding hands, sleeping, just sleeping together. And I wonder was there someone I could sleep with, was there a moment when I lost that and after that just kept on looking? Trying to find the peace in someone so I could find peace in me? That's dumb. It has to be in me, I have to find it in me. I wish I could remember better.

I don't know what has gotten into me, why I'm feeling so sad so often. I'm really close turning into a compelete mush-fest, I want to go around and tell my friends I love them, no matter what. Almost like preparing them for something awful, like I'm about to get a rifle and climb into a tower and start shooting. (I'll start with the people who shouldn't use public transport and that includes all girls in their teens.) Because I also get irritated very easily. So maybe I should hold back with the declarations of love, or they might turn into I love you but shut the fuck up...

That goes for me too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you and you don't have to shut the fuck up...just mumble quietly to yourself and occasionaly make loud proclimations of annoyance with pubecent girls, smelly drunks, and people who recite their own poetry...

DUDE... SUGA FOR YOU!

Anonymous said...

Koska en osaa sanoa edellisen kommentoijan tavoin 'rakastan sinua' kirjoitan asian vierestä. (Tai takaa.) (Tai no, voin sanoa vaikka että 'oletsä ihan ok, silleen joskus.. tai jotain..'). Satun itse henk koht kuulumaan ykkösinhokkiryhmään kategoriassa 'Ihmisiä Kenen Ei Pitäisi Käyttää Julkisia Liikennevälineitä' eli kotiäidit vaunuineen ja räkäisine ja kitisevine kakaroineen. Joten kuoleman pelossa pysyttelen sisällä..
Ja jos mietit oliko tällä kirjoituksella joku pointti niin..ei.
ÄLÄ MÄRISE. Sanoi SUlla