Saturday, November 05, 2005

Feeling like a transvestite

which I probably am. But that's besides the point.

It's difficult to describe how I see myself. Definetely as a woman if it has to be said. I'm me, I'm Hale, that's my gender. I flow. I'm not butch, I'm not femme, not even when I'm wearing 7 inch heels and such short skirt it's best described as a belt. I'm not a man. I don't want to be a man. But I really can't connect to women, as a gender, either.

So because I just slipped into a seethrough dress, stockings, high heels, long gloves and all, I feel like I just dressed up as a woman. That's what I call it, anyway. Sometimes I play girl. It's just that. I pretend to be something else. I like it, it's fun, it's cool and sometimes I play out my fantasies through it (obviously the fantasies are about a stonebutch having her way with me, or if I'm in a more queer enviroment, me having my way with her;)

And besides, wearing a dress makes my shaved head look even better.

No comments: