Sunday, November 27, 2005

Stupid people

Sometimes I wish I could just get a divorce from the human race. Especially from women and really, from dykes... Yesterday I witnessed so much small-minded stupidity that I hardly can believe. Unfortunately I have to because I saw it and partly was in the middle of it.

One woman decided that being hateful towards transgendered people was a good way to spend a night in the bar. To cut a long story short the bitch finally got thrown out by the bouncers, or carried out kicking and screaming. She was yelling that she's going to call the police and sue us but how surprisingly, the police never showed up... Maybe it was a lucky thing I was working there (and tried to calm down the situation but noooo) because if I would have been sitting there at the table with my friends who were being harassed I probably would have lost it and gotten myself thrown out of the bar too...

I'm still angry as hell.

People have such small worlds inside their heads, such amounts of fear and ignorance and plain stupidity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree hon! Stupid people (in this case dykes) should be removed from the gene pool in case she decides to spawn - more stupidity the world does not need.

The lines that some people in the "gay" community draw make me sick sometimes. It is that black and white gender vision that makes me the most steamed. I mean really.

I probably would have gotten thrown out for kicking her ass. Ignorance and hate in any form makes my blood boil.. And I probably know the people who were getting harrassed right?... It would have been one size 41 up-side her head...

Hale said...

I'm still furious when I think about it. It's so frustrating.

How can people expect to be accepted when they don't themselves accept anyone who is different from their world? It's not like the queer community would be so big that we could afford to discriminate other queer people.

On a lighter note... It's a funny thing how your mind starts to work when you're constantly surrounded by certain things... What you learn to think first. A mate of mine was getting major surgery on his hip, he didn't tell what was going to be done, only that he's going to the hospital for a big operation. So lots of people assumed that he's having some huge gender re-assignment surgery done... Like that's the most common thing people go to the hospital for? People just thought that okay, he's queer, he's kinda feminine in some ways, so that has to be it. Oh well, I have to admit, that thought crossed my mind too...

Hale said...

PS. there is not a single person in the world who can afford to discriminate anyone. I'm at loss with words and expressions today...