Thursday, November 24, 2005

Sad

I've been awfully busy this week and when I'm busy I get tired and when I get tired I get sad. It's weird kind of sad, it's not sadness about anything particular, not over anything special. It's just being sad.

Lately I've been feeling like I'm losing something, letting go, or being let go. Like in that Melissa song... But I can't figure out of what it is I'm letting go. What's moving away from me? More and more I feel like I'm drifting away. That I make all the necessary moves, dance to the song I'm expected to, but without any real meaning. That my heart is somewhere else.

But where is my heart then?

Fuck, I read my own words and feel like I'm being a huge dramaqueen. It's just not sleeping properly for a while. That's all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you could come and hang at our renovation project if you want :)

Dude...suga for you.